How We Solve Tulsa Wildlife Problems
It starts with your phone call. We answer our phones 24/7, and we will carefully listen to your wildlife problem. Every case is different, so we will ask appropriate questions to help
us understand the situation better. Questions like, "do you hear the noises at night or during the daytime?" or "what type of roof do you have?" After we have a general idea of your
situation, we can provide a ballpark price range, and schedule a same-day or next-day appointment to inspect your property.
INSPECTION: Once on site, we will perform a full inspection of your home and property. This allows us to use the correct strategy and
traps. If the animals are in an attic, a full building inspection is crucial, including the following:
- All ground-level areas, such as piper or A/C line entry & exit areas, A/C chase bottoms, ground-level vents, etc.
- All mid-level areas, such as dryer vents, siding gaps, first floor eaves or dormers, etc.
- We inspect the entire roof, including all plumbing stacks, ridge caps, vents, and other potential gaps or holes.
- We also inspect inside your attic, to identify animals and damage they have caused.
- If the animals are outside, we notice many subtle clues that will assist us in a successful strategy.
TRAPPING, EXCLUSION, REMOVAL: Once we understand what animal species we are dealing with, and the problem, we use the most effective means of removing the animals. We use dozens of different types of traps.
- Trapping - If trapping the animal(s) in live cage traps, trap type, set, and location are crucial to success.
- Exclusion - Oftentimes, we are able to simply set one-way doors or other exclusion devices that allow the animals inside a building to safely exit, but never get back inside.
- Removal By Hand - Sometimes we actually remove animals by hand, or with special tools like snare poles.
- The Law - In all cases, we obey state and local laws regarding wildlife, but aim to take the most humane approach.
ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS: Repairs are a crucial step in the wildlife removal process. In many cases, such as bat or rodent control, the job cannot be performed without detailed repairs, and in
all cases, sealing the entry holes shut ensures that no future wildlife will ever enter your home.
- 100% of the entry holes must be found, and sealed shut, or the job is not complete.
- Our repairs are professional contractor grade, look good, and when applicable we use steel, which rodents such as rats or squirrels are unable to chew through.
- We give a written guarantee on our repairs against any future animal entry.
ATTIC DECONTAMINATION SERVICES: It may be desirable to clean your attic after we've removed the animals. They can leave behind large amounts of droppings,
urine, hair, oils, food, nesting material, and so on. These remnants can attract insects like cockroaches, and the scent left behind can encourage new animals to chew their way into your
house. You might experience odor problems from the waste. It's possible that mold will grow on waste areas.
- We remove or vacuum all droppings, or remove all the soiled insulation.
- We fog the attic with a special enzyme-based cleaner that destroys any organic matter and deodorizes the space.
- We repair damage, such as ductwork, electrical wires, pipes, insulation, and more.
The above are just a brief explanation of some of our methods. I haven't even addressed the hundreds of other potential cases that we deal with, from bat exclusions, to poison-free rodent control, to dead animal removal, bird roosting
prevention, mole trapping in a yard, ground-based exclusion barriers around a shed, etc. etc. Just give us a call any time, and we can describe in detail how we will resolve your specific wildlife problem.
Several critter species in Oklahoma can cause home or property damage. Raccoons, squirrels, bats, and mice commonly enter attics in Tulsa. Armadillos, skunks, or snakes are found outside in the yard. Gardens take time and effort
among many other things, so why should
you let Tulsa wildlife destroy your garden, yard, or property? Our team specializes in trapping
and removing raccoons, rodents, birds, and much
more. We answer our phones 24/7 to better
service your Tulsa wildlife needs!
Our team proudly services the
Jenks, Sand Springs, Sapulpa,
Liberty, Lotsee, Skiatook, Sperry,
We also service the following counties:
Washington County, Rogers County,
Wagoner County, Okmulgee County,
Creek County, Pawnee County,
and Osage County.
Other Tulsa animal pest control topics:
Repellents for Opossums
How to Trap a Skunk
How to Prevent Rats
How to Remove Bats From Your Attic
To learn more about our services, visit the Tulsa wildlife control
This month's wildlife how-to article: Squirrel Prevention Tips: How To Keep Squirrels Away
Squirrel Prevention Tips: How To Keep Squirrels Away
Squirrels are beautiful small animals. They look cute and children often try to pet them. But Squirrels are part of
the rodent family. So there is a chance that some of the squirrels carry rabies bacteria. They are wild animals and
it is better if they stay in the wild. So if your house is infected by the squirrels then you need to contract animal
control as soon as possible. Here are some tips to keep the squirrel away from your house.
One thing you need to understand that it is not easy to keep away the Squirrels. But if you want your house to be safe
again then you have to do it somehow.
1. Use fence- You can build a fence around the house. The fence has to be big and strong. You cannot make the fences
using wood like material. Vinyl fences are a good idea. They are little costly, but if you live close to a forest then
you have to do it.
2. Repair home- Home repairing is the best way to prevent the Squirrels from your house. This is very costly. But
this is also the only way you can make sure that Squirrels will not come to your property ever. You might want to invest
in making your house Squirrel proof if you have a newborn baby. There are a lot of home repairing companies who do this.
The entire process of home repairing for Squirrels does not take a long time. Here is how you can do this. You have to
first find out all the holes around your property. This includes the holes that you have in the kitchen and the bathroom.
Then put a strong aluminum net over these holes. If there are no holes the Squirrels cannot get inside. You also have to
put a net over the windows. This is the only prevention technique that can guarantee real results.
3. Natural remedies- There are also some natural remedies to prevent Squirrels at home. You can put the hot sauce over
the fence and the windows. Then some people say that peppermint oil also keeps the Squirrels away. But these techniques are
not proven and one cannot say how effective they really are.
One thing everyone needs to remember is that the Squirrel should not get hurt. They do not disturb us. Home repairing is the
best way to prevent the Squirrels as it does not hurt them in any way.